No-sew method is an easy solution to making a cushion if you don’t have a sewing machine. They require very few materials and take very little time.
- Material – cotton or fleece 2x 22in x 22in
- Cushion stuffing or a pre made cushion infill
- Sharp Scissors
- Place fabric squares one on top of the other
- Cut the unwanted corners out approx 3in x 3in
- Cut slits around each edge of the material. 3inches long and 1 inch apart
- Tie the bottom and top slits together, and then double knot. Leave one side open for stuffing.
- Fill cushion with your stuffing or cushion insert, don’t forget to push it down into the corners.
- Then, finish tying the last slits together.